CIL Jobs 2013 | Coal India Recruitment 2013

About Coal India


Coal India Limited(CIL) is an Government-controlled coal mining company headquartered in Kolkata and the world's largest coal miner with revenue exceeding 624.15 billion in FY 2012. It is the largest corporate employer with approx 3.8 lakh employees, contributing around 81% of the total coal production in india. It was formerly owned entirely by the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Coal.In 2011, CIL was conferred the Maharatna status by the Union Government of India and ranked as one of India's most valuable company by market value. It is currently 90% owned by the Government of India with the remaining 10% owned by the public.

Coal India Recruitment 2013 Notifications


This space is dedicated for notifications of Coal India Recruitment for the year 2013. This post will be updated with all Coal India Jobs in 2013 including application form details, chellan details, qualification, last date for applying, number of vacancies, exam date, results declared etc.

Job Opportunities in Coal India (CIL)


Below given are the various job openings in Coal India . 
1.Management Trainees 
2.Manager (Security) 
3.Deputy Manager (Security)

Jobs in Coal India 2013
Notification Date Last Date Job Name More Info Link
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added
To be added To be added To be added To be added

About this post


This post contains application form details, chellan details, qualification, last date for applying, number of vacancies, exam date, results declared etc about various vacancies in Coal India Limited for the year 2013. Keep visiting this space for more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment