Through current affairs online test series, currentaffairsindia.info presents the most relevant model questions on Indian Current Affairs. These questions are applicable to Civil Service Prelims(CSAT 2013), Railway Recruitment Exams, SSC Exams, Bank PO and clerical exams and various other competitive exams. The questions are framed from Government releases, various major news papers etc. Any comments/doubts are welcomed!!
1. Which among the following are true about Margaret Thatcher?
1. She was the first woman to head the Conservative Party
2. She was the first woman prime minister in British history
3. She was the longest for any prime minister in the 20th century
4. She was popularly known as Iron Lady for her three ‘r’s of governance — ruthless, relentless, remorseless.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(a) 1, 2 and 4 Only
(b) 2 and 4 Only
(c) 1 and 3 Only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
2. Name the term which refers to seesawing of temperatures in the Indian Ocean to the south-east and south-west of mainland India
a) Indian Ocean Dipole
b) Indian Ocean Pole
c) Indian Ocean Tripole
d) None of these
3. India's current account deficit that had touched a record high of how much per cent of GDP in the third quarter of 2012-13?
4. Recently India has agreed to consider a joint collaboration with which country for production of a mega film depicting the “War of Liberation”?
5. Capital formation in an economy depends on
(a) Total Demand
(b) Total Savings
(c) Total Production
(d) Total Income
6. Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2012 was conferred to?
a) Adoor Gopalakrishnan
b) Amithabh Bachan
c) Pran Krishan Sikand
7. India's first interoperable Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology based Electronic Tolling System started functioning in which state?
c) Tamil Nadu
8. The Indian freedom fighter, Binod Bihari Chowdhury who passed away last week is mainly known for his participation in?
a) Quit Inidia
b) Chittagong Armoury Raid
c) Azad Hind foundation
d) All of these
9. Which Indian revolutionary leader was popularly known as Master da?
a) Surjya Sen
b) Bhagat Singh
d) Subash Chandra Bose
10. Which company has emerged as India’s most attractive employer for the third straight year in 2013?
a) Microsoft India
c) IBM India
If you are able to answer 7 questions, your preparation is satisfactory
Incoming keywords 1. Current Affairs online test series. 2. Current Affairs Quiz 2013. 3. India Current Affairs Quiz 2013. 4. India Current Affairs Quiz April 2013.