Through current affairs online GK test series, currentaffairsindia.info presents the most relevant model questions on General Knowledge. These questions are applicable to PSC Exams, Railway Recruitment Exams, Bank PO and clerical exams and various other competitive exams. Any comments/doubts are welcomed!!
1. In India super citizens are people who are completed a minimum age of
(a) 65 years
(b) 70 years
(c) 75 years
(d) 80 years
2. What is the full form of "ESOPs" as seen in financial newspapers?
a) Emplyee Stock Ownership Plan
b) Executive Salary Options
c) Emergency Salary Operations
d) Early Sale Operations
3. Insurance companies collect a fixed amount from its customers at a fixed interval of time. This is called as
4. 'Yuan' is the currency of which of the following countries?
b) South Korea
c) North Korea
5. In which of the following issues Goverment has expressed its concern?
b) Fiscal Deficit
c) Governance Deficit
d) Growth Rate
6. Which of the following books is written by V.S.Naipaul
a) A Handful of Dust
b) A Passage to India
c) A House of mr.Biswas
d) Darkness at Noon
7. Which one of the following is not included in TAPI gas project?
8. Which among the following is the regulator of Insurance sector in India
If you are able to answer atleast 5 questions, your preparation is satisfactory
Incoming keywords 1. General Knowledge online test series. 2. GK Quiz 2013. 3. General Knowledge Quiz 2013.