Through current affairs online test series, currentaffairsindia.info presents the most relevant model questions on Indian Current Affairs. These questions are applicable to Civil Service Prelims(CSAT 2013), Railway Recruitment Exams, Bank PO and clerical exams and various other competitive exams. The questions are framed from Government releases, various major news papers etc. Any comments/doubts are welcomed!!
1. The headquarters of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is located in
(a) New Delhi
(b) Abu Dhabi
(c) New York
2. Which will host the first ever global ministerial meet – 'E 50:50' – on elephants
b) South Africa
d) UNites States
3. Who among these was the founder of SAF(South Asia Foundation)
b) Narahimsa Rao
c) Madanjeet Singh
d) None among these
4. Which among the following countries has started the construction of fourth generation nuclear power plants for the first time in history?
5. Recently, which country has appointed 30 women to the previously all-male consultative Shura Council?
b) Saudi Arabia
6. International Flower show 2013 will be held in which Indian state?
7. The Kachin conflict is the named given for the civil war in
8. Which among the Indian state had entered the Guinness world record for the World's Largest Electric Guitar Ensemble
9. According to Economic Freedom of States India Report which among the states has topped the list?
10. Malay orgin Halimah Yacob is recently in news as she became the
a) First woman Speaker of the Singapore Parliament
b) First woman PrimeMinister of the Singapore Parliament
c) First woman Cheif Justice of the Singapore Parliament
d) None of these
If you are able to answer 7 questions, your preparation is satisfactory
Incoming keywords 1. Current Affairs online test series. 2. Current Affairs Quiz 2013. 3. India Current Affairs Quiz 2013. 3. India Current Affairs Quiz January 2013. 5. Current affairs india quiz. 6. GK Current affairs Quiz.