Through current affairs online test series, currentaffairsindia.info presents the most relevant model questions on Indian Current Affairs. These questions are applicable to Civil Service Prelims(CSAT 2013), Railway Recruitment Exams, Bank PO and clerical exams and various other competitive exams. The questions are framed from Government releases, various major news papers etc. Any comments/doubts are welcomed!!
1. In relation with polio eradication, which among the following are correct?
1. On Jan 14 2013, India completed 2 years without new polio cases.
2. India joined the global movement for polio eradication in 1988.
3. India spent about Rs1000 crore every year since 2000 for eradication
4. India's biggest thread now is the neighboring countries which still have polio cases.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(a) 1, 2 and 4 Only
(b) 2 and 4 Only
(c) 1 and 3 Only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
2. As per the latest Census, India has how many urban agglomerations
3. Recently, Malala Yousafzai was honored with Simone de Beauvoir Prize. The prize belongs to which country?
d) United States
4. Every year, Global Risk Report is published by which organization?
a) World Bank
b) World Economic Forum
5. Which institution has proposed an equity investment of up to USD 25 million in a 'India 2020' fund that aims to provide capital and strategic assistance to SMEs in India?
a) World Bank
6. Which asteroid in NASA's early calculations suggested a 2.7-per cent probability of collision in 2029, the highest ever for a detected asteroid and nicked named as ""doomsday asteroid"
a) Asteroid 88842
b) Asteroid 77742
c) Asteroid 99942
d) Asteroid 11142
7. Which company has announced the successful commissioning of the Dabhol LNG terminal located at Ratnagiri in Maharashtra?
8. ATTREX, a programme by NASA is the study of
b) Earth's atmosphere
9. The report Green Carbon, Black Trade was released by
c) World bank
d) Ministry of Env, India
10. The only scissor cluster with a GI tag in India is located in
If you are able to answer 7 questions, your preparation is satisfactory
Incoming keywords 1. Current Affairs online test series. 2. Current Affairs Quiz 2013. 3. India Current Affairs Quiz 2013. 3. India Current Affairs Quiz January 2013. 5. Current affairs india quiz